· News

Online Business Ideas, SME Funding, SEO Tools

Get inspired by some top reasons to start an online side hustle ASAP. Find out about lesser-known ways to raise funding for solopreneurs and small businesses. Explore a list of SEO tools you can use to leverage your SEO strategy in 2023. We support your start-up success with up-to-date business news.

Business Plan Templates (100 % Free)

Individual cubes lying on a newspaper with the word News written on them.
ZANDURA Newsletter: Register, stay tuned!

Encouraging start-ups and small growth companies:

The 8 Best Online Side Hustles Of 2023

Side hustles have evolved from making extra cash to become a way of life. Currently, more individuals have side hustles than ever before. With an online side hustle, you do not have to commute or, for that matter, leave your home at all. Depending on the side hustle of your choice, you just need a working device and a reliable internet connection. This enables you to have complete control of your time and schedule.

Get inspired by Entrepreneur’s top reasons to start an online side hustle ASAP.

7 Little-Known Ways to Raise Funding for Solopreneurs or SME

With limited time and resources, finding the right funding opportunities can be a daunting task for new business owners. However, there are little-known but effective ways for solopreneurs and small teams to raise capital and fuel their growth.

Find out about lesser-known ways to raise funding for solopreneurs and small businesses.

The Best Way To Plug Your Product Into Online Communities

If you are an early-stage startup founder, it’s fairly likely that you’d have to reach your first customers without a real marketing budget. This makes online communities related to your offering an obvious choice for your marketing efforts. Unfortunately, you wouldn’t be the only startup in the world that’s trying to growth-hack its way to success by plugging its offering and content in relevant Facebook groups or subreddits. This has led to online communities developing a very strong immune response to self-promotion.

Explore timeless approaches to being authentically compelling as a small business in online communities.

Keep Your Social Media On Brand With These 11 Strategies

Social media is an invaluable marketing resource, but it’s essential for companies to maintain a consistent voice across platforms to effectively engage and inform their audiences.

Here you will find practical tips for a successful brand presence on social media.

What Are The Best SEO Tools For 2023?

Did you know that 90.63% of pages get zero traffic from Google? If you want to be part of the remaining 9.37%, having a strong SEO (search engine optimization) strategy is a must. This is where SEO tools come in handy. SEO tools, both paid and free, can assist you in streamlining your SEO efforts.

Hence, in this article, you’ll find a list of SEO tools you can use to leverage your SEO strategy in 2023

Check out for more

Business Plan: Why You Need One

A detailed business plan is an essential part of every new business or company. It lays the groundwork for a young company and informs the reader about what you have planned and how you intend to implement it. Learn why the business plan is your most important startup tool.

Microloan Program For Small Businesses: Facts Finder

With a microloan, founders successfully start their own business. Create a business plan with Zandura and prepare perfectly for your bank interview. This is how you get a microcredit from the SBA microloan program.

10 Local Online Marketing Tips For Small Businesses

Are you a small business struggling to attract local customers online? Here you will find effective local online marketing tips for SMEs that will help you reach your target audience and grow your business.

photo credit:

© 2024 Zandura